About Gateway Academy Ken Caryl
Welcome to Gateway Academy Ken Caryl in Littleton, Colorado where we enjoy every day with a beautiful view of the Colorado foothills.
At Gateway Academy, Ken Caryl, we provide kids with everything they need for the best education possible. Our skilled early childhood educators guide children through fun, developmentally stimulating activities in the comfort of our welcoming, warm classrooms. Each classroom offers age- and developmentally-appropriate materials to inspire curiosity and exploration. Children also spend plenty of time playing on our beautiful playgrounds.
Preschool & Early Childhood Education Programs Offered
Our early childhood education center’s amazing teachers are highly trained to provide superior care and early education to your child.
We offer the following childcare programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In this infant daycare program, we aim to meet the specific needs of each baby in a variety of ways in a warm, nurturing environment.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). As part of our toddler daycare program, we provide ample opportunity to learn through playing and exploring through a wide variety of activities that aid in language development, and gross and fine motor skills.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We offer age appropriate activities aimed to prepare your child for the next educational level in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). We seek to challenge children both mentally and physically in this preschool program, which is designed to help each child grow and learn at their own pace.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In our Pre-Kindergarten program, we offer a theme-based curriculum established on a weekly schedule to prepare children for their next year in Kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). In this before and after school program, children experience a safe, friendly, fun, and educational environment to spend their time in when they are not in school.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp offers indoor and outdoor activities, as well as opportunities for fun, friendships, and discovery.
Just as flowers need nutrients and sunlight to bloom, children need stimulating activities and nurturing guidance to learn. At Gateway Academy, Ken Caryl, we provide both and so much more. Our “Whole Child” approach and individualized curriculum allow us to create unique learning experiences for each child in our care.
What Makes Our Preschool in Littleton, Colorado Unique
Our private preschool and daycare center offers more than a safe learning environment for childhood education.
Our cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack as part of your regular tuition. During our before and after school program, our elementary school-age children enjoy activities geared towards their interests, as well as homework help and quiet time for reading, as Jefferson County Schools ask that each child read for 20 minutes daily. This daily reading session allows for more quality time with your child at home.
We provide transportation to and from the following area elementary schools:
- Ute Meadows
During the summer months, our school-age children participate in exciting summer programs, which includes many off-site field trips, as well as top-notch educational activities that are based on fun themes.
More About Our Preschool Center
Gateway Academy Ken Caryl is located at 12633 West Indore Place in Littleton, Colorado, 80127. You can find us just off of C-470 and Ken Caryl Avenue. We are close to the following elementary schools: Bradford Primary, Bradford Intermediate, Shaffer, Ute Meadows, and Powderhorn.