About Gateway Academy Greenville
Welcome to Gateway Academy, Greenville. Our preschool offers child care and early childhood education programs for children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten.
Our preschool’s campus features large playgrounds, interactive learning facilities, and age-appropriate toys and equipment. The best part: every child has a place to learn and grow that tailor specifically to his or her unique needs.
Our Preschool Programs
Our classrooms cater to our Ascend Curriculum, which uses a “Whole Child” approach to ensure each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. We offer a variety of activities to maximize a well-rounded, fun-filled day, with a focus on the development of cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative skills.
We offer the following early childhood education programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our nurturing professionals provide constant attention and care to all little ones left at our daycare center.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Under the supervision of our loving staff, your toddler will learn new socialization and communication techniques, become confident in potty training, boost creativity, and more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In our Early Learners program, children learn literacy, communication, and language skills, as well as gain a foundation on how to maintain healthy bodies and minds.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our Preschool staff helps you to define and reach educational goals for your child.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program supports the development of academic skills, preparing them for Kindergarten.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our After School Care program makes education, social skills, and safety a major priority for kids.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). We equip children in our summer program with the tools they need to expand their academic potential and lead meaningful, enjoyable lives.
At Gateway Academy, Greenville, we believe that children learn and thrive when they enjoy engaging educational activities in a safe, nurturing environment.
What Makes Our Preschool in Greenville, South Carolina Unique
The pride that our teachers have in our preschool shines through everything we do. In our classrooms, you will find happy children engaged in a wide range of learning activities.
There are several reasons why our early childhood education center is unique:
- We serve nutritious breakfast and lunch, and afternoon snacks daily, which we include in our regular tuition costs.
- We offer the best after school program in Greenville, SC. This after school program includes homework help and free transportation from Oakview and Woodland elementary schools for children in kindergarten through fifth grade.
- We also provide full-time child care during public school holidays and the summer. We pack these days full of age-appropriate activities and field trips.
- Finally, we offer a music program, a computer program, a nutrition/fitness program, and a soccer program as extracurricular activities.
More About Our Preschool
Gateway Academy is located at 8596 Pelham Road in Greenville, South Carolina, 29615. You can find us at the corner of Pelham Road and Highway 14. Our daycare center provides transportation from nearby Oakview and Woodland Elementary Schools and are located close to Buena Vista and Pelham Road Elementary Schools.