About Gateway Academy Northlake
At Gateway Academy Northlake in Charlotte, North Carolina we believe that kids learn and benefit from child-directed play activities. Our beautiful, new preschool features 11 customized classrooms painted in warm, welcoming colors, which have been designed to make your child feel at home.With ample space to play and learn, our multi-purpose room is a hub of activity, where we offer computer classes, weekly, extracurricular activities, and rotational learning opportunities.
Families love our early childhood education center’s state-of-the-art playgrounds, which contain the latest outdoor equipment and plenty of space for children to run, play, and stretch.
Our Childcare & Early Childhood Education Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). This daycare program helps maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your baby enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child’s sense of discovery and active learning are key components in this toddler daycare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early childhood learning curriculum helps enhance your child’s gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning via discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). This preschool program focuses on preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-Kindergarten program weaves skills and experiences learned in previous years to prepare your child for their transition to Kindergarten
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We offer transportation to and from local elementary schools for lots of fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children enjoy time with their friends and our energized teachers in our summer camp program.
At Gateway Academy Northlake, we believe that children learn best in small class sizes with highly-qualified teachers that focus on providing an exceptional education and nurturing environment.
What Makes Our Childcare Center Unique
At Gateway Academy Northlake in Charlotte, North Carolina we are one big family. Cultural family events, parents’ night out, and breakfast and dinners on-the-go are just a few of the special family- oriented programs we offer each month.
When you enroll your children at Gateway Academy Northlake, you become a part of this family. We treat every child, parent, and teacher as part of the team, and we strive to build strong, lasting connections with every family. Regular communication includes notes home, weekly e-blasts, “good news” calls, monthly newsletters, curriculum connections, progress reports, and face-to-face communication. Here are a few other reasons our preschool is unique:
- Our new Ascend Curriculum helps your child develop important age-appropriate skills in nine different learning domains and is designed to support, challenge, and nurture each child in our care so they are full prepared for the transition into kindergarten.
- Our talented cook prepares nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and afternoon snacks each day.
- We have a four-star rating from the state of North Carolina.
More About Our Private Preschool
Our childcare center is conveniently located in Northwest Charlotte on Reames Road between W.T. Harris and Sunset Rd. in the Northlake Mall area. Our early childhood education center’s location allows for easy access to I-485, I-77, and I-85.We serve the McIntyre neighborhood of Charlotte, including the following zip codes: 28216, 28214, and 28269.
We offer transportation to the following elementary schools:
- Statesville Road Elementary
- Mountain Island Elementary
- Winding Springs Elementary
- Long Creek Elementary
- Blythe Elementary
- Mallard Creek Elementary
- Hornet’s Nest Elementary
At Gateway Academy Northlake in Charlotte, NC we have an open door policy and welcome frequent visits from our families.