About Gateway Academy Ballantyne
At Gateway Academy Ballantyne in Charlotte, North Carolina, each of our preschool classrooms cater to our early childhood education center-based curriculum and offer a variety of activities to maximize a well-rounded, fun-filled day.
Our private preschool features 11 custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning in a comfortable atmosphere that feels like home.
Our Preschool Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our caregivers work closely with you to create an infant daycare schedule that fits your needs and allows you to participate in your baby’s development.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In this daycare program, toddlers explore the world through our theme-based curriculum that encourages play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our knowledgeable preschool teachers foster early learning skills through activities like crafting, painting, playing, rhyming and counting, all geared toward creativity, agility, and increasing awareness in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Children start to build on prior areas of development in this preschool program as we expose them to new areas of learning, including math, science, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program expands your child’s literacy, vocabulary, math, problem-solving and motor skills in preparation for Kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). As part of our before and after school care, we ensure your child receives homework help, spends time studying for tests, and enjoys social time in a safe, fun environment.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In our Summer Camp Program, children play and socialize with peers, and take part in activities that prep them for the coming school year.
At Gateway Academy Ballantyne, we offer a learning environment that nurtures discovery while allowing children to develop social, emotional, cognitive, creative, and physical characteristics to thrive.
What Makes Our Preschool in Charlotte, NC Unique
- Our Ascend Curriculum enables teachers to individualize instruction to accommodate the interests and learning styles of each child and ensures that your child is engaged, supported, and challenged at this critical stage of their development. Each month, our teachers focus on developing age-appropriate skills in areas such as Literacy, Language, Creative Expression, and Physical Fitness.
- Nutritious, delicious breakfasts, lunches and afternoon snacks are prepared by our cook and provided at no additional cost.
- Gateway Academy Ballantyne in Charlotte recently received a five-star rating from the state of North Carolina.
More About Our Early Learning Center
Gateway Academy Ballantyne is located in southeast Charlotte. We serve Charlotte (zip codes 28277, 28210, 28226), Pineville (28134) and Indian Land (29707). Nearby communities include Ballantyne Country Club, Cheswick, Plantation Park Apartments, Piper Glen, Audrey Woods and Audrey Chase.
We offer an awesome Before and After School program for school-aged children with free transportation to and from Endhaven Elementary and Ballantyne Elementary.