About Gateway Academy Broomfield
At Gateway Academy in Broomfield, Colorado we believe that every child is unique and extraordinary. Our impressive 10,000 square-foot preschool features nine custom-designed classrooms where children have plenty of space for discovery, combined with a cozy atmosphere that feels like home.
Our early learning center offers childcare and preschool programs for children ages six weeks through Pre-Kindergarten. We also have one of the best Before and After Care programs in Broomfield, CO!
Our preschool’s hours are 6:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have full-time and part-time programs available. During our operating hours, children can be dropped off or picked up anytime.
The health and safety of each child are our primary concerns. Therefore, we feature a security system at our daycare center’s front door. We encourage safe drop-off and pick-up procedures, and we request that only authorized individuals pick up children. We also ask individuals to show a picture ID before we release children to their care.
Childcare & Early Education Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our caregivers work closely with you to create an infant daycare program schedule that fits your needs and allows you to participate in your baby’s development.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). In this toddler childcare program, toddlers explore the world through our theme-based curriculum that encourages play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our knowledgeable preschool teachers foster early learning skills through activities like crafting, painting, playing, rhyming and counting, all geared toward creativity, agility, and increasing awareness.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Children start to build on prior areas of development in this preschool program as we expose them to new areas of learning, including math, science, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). This Pre-K program expands your child’s literacy, vocabulary, math, problem-solving and motor skills in preparation for Kindergarten.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). As part of our before and after school care, we ensure your child receives homework help, spends time studying for tests, and enjoys social time in a safe, fun environment.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). In our Summer Camp Program,children play and socialize with peers, and take part in activities that prep them for the coming school year.
Research studies show that young children develop characteristics that will affect their lifelong love of learning. At Gateway Academy, Broomfield, we provide a nurturing environment for children to develop their social, emotional, physical, and cognitive traits.
What Makes Our Preschool in Broomfield, CO Unique
We believe that children learn best through play. Under our highly skilled teachers’ careful guidance, we lead children through a theme-based preschool curriculum that encourages expression in the areas of educational, social, physical, and emotional growth. We further enhance each child’s growth thanks to our low teacher-to-child ratio in every classroom.
Our Ascend Curriculum allows us to create a unique learning experience for each child and focuses on developing skills in domains such as Literacy, Baby Signs, Spanish, Art, Science & Sensory, and Technology. Every classroom offers age- and developmentally-appropriate materials to inspire curiosity and discovery. In addition, all classrooms have interior windows, allowing visual access throughout the entire school.
At Gateway Academy in Broomfield, Colorado we feature a spacious cafeteria and multi-purpose room where our children have access to a bank of computers and Smart Boards for learning activities and games.
We have three separate playgrounds designed for active play, exploration, and individualized activities for every age group. A shaded picnic area is also available for the children to enjoy our beautiful weather.
Your child will enjoy nutritious meals and snacks that our on-site chef provides each day, and we include these meals as part of our regular tuition.
Gateway Academy, Broomfield also offers extracurricular programs, such as soccer, basketball, piano lessons, dance, and yoga for children ages two years old and older. The children who “graduate” from our preschool are more than ready for Kindergarten and beyond.
Finally, during our Before and After School program, school-age children enjoy activities geared towards their interests, as well as homework help and quiet time for reading as Jefferson County Schools ask that each child read for 20 minutes daily; this allows for more quality time with your child at home.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Gateway Academy, Broomfield, is located directly off of 120th between Boulder and Denver, serving the cities of Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn, Superior, and Boulder.
We provide transportation to and from the following elementary schools:
- Ryan Elementary
- Sheridan Green Elementary
- Kohl Elementary
- Coyote Ridge Elementary
- Emerald Elementary
In addition, we offer school-age programs during school breaks, and we gear our Summer Camp Program towards school-aged students, providing weekly themed activities all summer long.
Making the childcare choice is an important decision, which is why we offer a free Discovery Day. This opportunity gives your family the chance to try out our program, at no cost, before choosing Gateway Academy, Broomfield as the right place for your child.