About Gateway Academy Child Development Centers
Gateway Academy schools use an expertly developed curriculum refined over 23 years to give every student skills and confidence for the next step in their life.
- Our KIND CHILD coursework emphasizes social skills, courtesy and internal values (not surprisingly, results of this program are widely applauded by the rest of the family).
- KINDERGARTEN CLUB prepares pre-kindergarten students with key skills to excel in problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies and science.
- A 2015 independent research study shows 100% of all Cadence Education students to be ready for Kindergarten (we don’t want to brag, but 80% of them scored in the top third of all pre-kindergarteners tested).
- SATISFIED FAMILIES In a recent survey of Cadence Education parents, 9 out of 10 teachers were ranked at the top of the scale on a 1 to 10 rating for competence, satisfaction and genuine concern for each student.
Everybody learns better when they’re having fun. Cadence schools make it happen every day by encouraging laughter, introducing frivolity and celebrating silliness. Kids are amazing at catching our energy and creating memorable “events” – even we can’t always anticipate.
Gateway Academy is a key resource to provide peace of mind to families. Gateway parents know their children are getting the finest education from nurturing professionals who place safety — physical, emotional, and social — at the top of their priorities. Simply put, Gateway teachers care for your kids as if they were their own.
Meaningful communication is essential when teaching children outside of the home. As parents ourselves, we understand the anxiety of having your children spend the day with people you barely know. We provide:
- Personalized monthly progress reports
- Weekly class activity email updates
Gateway Academy Child Development Centers is now a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 150 private preschools and elementary schools as members of the Cadence Education Family of Schools across the country. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education.