School Address9064 E Mineral Ave
Centennial, CO 80112
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm
Ages6 weeks - 5 years
Special DirectionsBetween Dry Creek & County Line Rd
Programs AvailableInfants, Toddlers, Early Learners, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten
Gateway Academy in Centennial, Colorado
About Gateway Academy Centennial
Our amazing 8,000 square-foot preschool in Centennial, Colorado features 10 custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for learning, yet still enjoy a cozy, home-like atmosphere.
Each classroom provides individually based age-appropriate learning activities. Our early childhood center includes an expansive infant and toddler setting, featuring three rooms specifically geared towards the various stages of infant development.
Our preschool program provides your child with the physical, cognitive, and social tools to excel in kindergarten and beyond.
Children’s Education Programs Offered
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). We place our infants in a safe, peaceful environment in which our experienced caregivers provide the nurturing each child needs.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). In this toddler childcare program, your toddler will start to explore the world via our theme-based curriculum that encourages play, language, and discovery.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). We engage children in activities that develop their language skills, encourage a love of reading, and promote a healthy lifestyle in our Early Learners program.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Preschoolers start to build on prior areas of development and we expose them to new areas of learning, including math, science, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In this Pre-Kindergarten program, we work to expand your child’s literacy, vocabulary, math, problem solving, and motor skills.
At Gateway Academy in Centennial, CO we strive to promoting positive social and emotional development in all of our children.
What Makes Our Preschool in Centennial, Colorado Unique
Gateway Academy, Centennial is a ‘hands-on’ learning environment where children experience fun while they learn. For example, every spring, we hatch our own butterflies and ladybugs. Throughout the year, we provide in-house field trips to extend the learning process in areas, such as music, science, and culture. One of our staff’s favorite days is our Transportation Fair, where we invite a variety of community helpers to bring their trucks and vehicles and we get to explore them.
Our Ascend Curriculum allows us to create an individualized learning experience for each of our students. Teachers focus on developing new skills every month and customize how that skill is introduced based on the interests and learning styles of each child.
To ensure your child’s success, we provide developmental evaluations twice a year, including conferences for preschoolers. We also provide written daily communication for each child.
To promote physical development, we provide a daily nutritional breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack, included in the price of tuition. We also offer 60 minutes of exercise each day to complement our nutritional menu and healthy lifestyle.
More About Our Early Learning Center
Our early learning center is located in the DTC area, close to Willow Creek, Park Meadows, and Heritage Hills. Gateway Academy, Centennial is located in the Denver Tech Center, birthplace of cable television. We serve the cities of Centennial (80112) and Highlands Ranch (80129 and 80130).
The following elementary schools are also close to our preschool:
- Walnut Hills
- Willow Creek
- Acres Green
Come by and see us at Gateway Academy, Centennial, CO – Schedule a Visit Today.