Gateway Academy Child Development Center
As parents ourselves, we understand that choosing the best educational child care for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make. Quite simply, we believe that Gateway Academy is the best preschool for what you want as a parent and what your child needs to grow and thrive. We believe that we are the best preschool in Colorado and North and South Carolina!
Want the scoop from a family who is already enrolled with us? We’ll be happy to put you in contact some of our currently enrolled families who have recently gone through the same search you are conducting right now. Click here to read some of our Parent Preschool Reviews.
What We Want as Preschool Parents
Caregivers and Teachers You Trust
- I want my child to feel loved and to feel “special.” Our goal is to become an extended part of your family. Our teachers are chosen not only for their education and teaching skills but also for their love of children.
Schedule Flexibility & Child Safety
- Part Time, Full Time
- Extended hours so that you can drop off your child early or pick him/her up late, when necessary
- With our security measures and child safety rules you’ll have peace of mind every time you leave your child.
- You won’t have to pack a lunch as you rush out the door every morning as we provide healthy snacks and meals throughout the day – all included in your tuition!
- We go out of our way to keep you in the know. We’ll send home projects so you can see what your child has been doing. We’ll e-mail updates. Our teachers will send home notes & pictures when cool things happen with your child. You’ll engage with the teachers during parent teacher conferences. In short, you’ll be constantly in the loop on the progress of your child.
A Good Value
- We think you’ll agree with all of our enrolled parents that you’ll get the best value for your money. Everything is included in our tuition unlike other preschools where tuition is just the start of the price.
What a Child Needs
Curriculum and Lessons that Help Him Grow
- We make learning fun and aim to have your child greet you with a hug and exclaim, “Guess what we did at school today!”
Feel Comfortable and Happy
- Starting with their first day of care, teachers focus on creating a connection with each child. Every child is different and our experienced and patient caregivers recognize that. They know how to make children from the shy to the very active, feel comfortable.
- Children learn by doing. Our classrooms offer an abundance of opportunities for their imaginations to run wild. Whether it is dressing up like a fire fighter or building incredible Lego creations, school will be fun.
Ultimately whether you choose us or a different preschool, we want to make sure you make the best decision for your family.
Please use the complimentary quality checklist/information sheet below as you visit neighboring preschools, daycares and childcare centers. The checklist provides a guideline of essential questions and criteria, ensuring you find the best learning environment for your child.
We are always here to answer any of your questions. Give us a call or send us an e-mail. We’re parents too and would love to help.